About Me

My photo
Well, let's see...I'm a mommy and a wife that crafts on the little spare time I have...I tend to sleep late to get more crafting in...I think we all do that. I can almost never finish a single project start to finish...why? Because I come up with a way better project or idea and have to do it RIGHT NOW!!! Needless to say I have many projects unfinished, kind of all over my craft room (hehe). I love working with all sorts of supplies, paper, lace, pearls, paint, sprays…anything pretty much. I've yet to try many other wonderful supplies out there but one day I will…and will leave an unfinished project behind to start a new one…

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Shabby Flower Tutorial

Hello Crafty Peeps!!!

Ok, so I'm gonna try to not over type this time...I said try...

I have a new Shabby Flower Tutorial up.  I love the way this flower comes out, they always come out different.  I can never make them the same because I'm always trying to make them different...geez.

I used a Tim Holtz die, Tattered Florals ~ love this die.

Here the video to my tutorial.  Hope y'all find it useful/helpful.

Hugs,
Luane

No comments:

Post a Comment