About Me

My photo
Well, let's see...I'm a mommy and a wife that crafts on the little spare time I have...I tend to sleep late to get more crafting in...I think we all do that. I can almost never finish a single project start to finish...why? Because I come up with a way better project or idea and have to do it RIGHT NOW!!! Needless to say I have many projects unfinished, kind of all over my craft room (hehe). I love working with all sorts of supplies, paper, lace, pearls, paint, sprays…anything pretty much. I've yet to try many other wonderful supplies out there but one day I will…and will leave an unfinished project behind to start a new one…

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lavender, Peach & Mint Envelope Mini Album

My latest project....a mini album for a soon to be bride.
Her wedding colors are Peach, Lavender and Mint.  This was the first time working with these colors and love how the album came out...for the most part.  I seem to have misplaced my mojo, lol.

Anyway, i have a few products from MB's Treasurista and LavishLaces.
 
And with that note...I have neglected my blog for quit some time and hadn't realized this was sitting in my drafts along with a couple others.  So for now, I'll just post and get it over with.  And it now NOT my latest project...
 
Hugs, Luane

No comments:

Post a Comment