About Me

My photo
Well, let's see...I'm a mommy and a wife that crafts on the little spare time I have...I tend to sleep late to get more crafting in...I think we all do that. I can almost never finish a single project start to finish...why? Because I come up with a way better project or idea and have to do it RIGHT NOW!!! Needless to say I have many projects unfinished, kind of all over my craft room (hehe). I love working with all sorts of supplies, paper, lace, pearls, paint, sprays…anything pretty much. I've yet to try many other wonderful supplies out there but one day I will…and will leave an unfinished project behind to start a new one…

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flower Tutorial using Doilies

This is one of my favorite types of paper flowers...so far...I may discover other favorites soon.

I was playing around with my paper doilies and had seen lots of other tutorials on these but I wasn't getting them right…so, I decided to just wing it and I came up with a super cute..and fluffy paper doily flower.

I played with different sizes and even attempted to make one with the heart doily…that was no bueno.

The doilies that I used are listed on my ETSY shop.  I have different styles of doilies in different sizes as well.

Enjoy and thanks for watching.

Hugs,
Luane



No comments:

Post a Comment