About Me

My photo
Well, let's see...I'm a mommy and a wife that crafts on the little spare time I have...I tend to sleep late to get more crafting in...I think we all do that. I can almost never finish a single project start to finish...why? Because I come up with a way better project or idea and have to do it RIGHT NOW!!! Needless to say I have many projects unfinished, kind of all over my craft room (hehe). I love working with all sorts of supplies, paper, lace, pearls, paint, sprays…anything pretty much. I've yet to try many other wonderful supplies out there but one day I will…and will leave an unfinished project behind to start a new one…

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fairy Love Pendant (Banner) 1st Challenge Entry...

Hello again my Creatively Beautiful Peeps...hehe

Here I have the single pendant I created for a YouTube challenge entry for craftychica87's 2 year YouTube anniversary...yikes, what a mouth full.

This beautiful fairy is from The Paper Shelter, Make a Wish.  I colored her in with my Spectrum Noir...unfortunately I do not have the color combos I used...I usually try to jot them down.

The laces I used are laces from my Etsy Shop.  Flowers are from I am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts.  I painted them with my Lindy's and some homemade sprays.  Holy smokes do I have a lot of links - hehehe

I had so much fun making this Pendant.  I also didn't want it to be just a pendant so I made into a would be card with an additional pocket on the back.  I did finish up the back.  I've never done one of these Pendants so I didn't really know what to do to the back...so I just finished it up.  Lots of pics...I know, but I really love how it came out...
Hugs,
Luane











No comments:

Post a Comment